Project Manager (Manufacturing)
VANRATH are delighted to be representing an award winning and innovative service provider based in Derry/Londonderry. Due to continued success in delivering first-class projects to customers worldwide, an opening for an experienced PM has become available. This is a pivotal position in the company as you will be a point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders, from project inception to close.
- The ideal person:
- Two years recent experience
- Related degree
- PM qualification
As the Project Manager, duties will include:
- Develop, facilitate and drive the planned design and build of new machines, production lines and robotic cells to meet project time lines and customer expectations.
- Apply project management tools and team collaboration techniques appropriately to effectively manage the project through the life cycle to successful delivery, delivering the outcomes as per the agreed project definition.
- Actively manage senior stakeholders throughout the project to ensure they are kept informed of progress and that inputs from their areas remain on track.
- Identify risks and issues against the plan and escalate appropriately.
- Collaborate effectively across all teams to manage expectations and ensure delivery remains on track.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.