- Job Reference: RAPM230323
- Job Title: Project Manager (Main Contractor)
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 DOE + excellent benefits package
- Location: Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Project Manager role? Interested in working for a leading Main Contractor that work on a variety of projects across multiple sectors?
VANRATH are recruiting a Project Manager to work on a range of Construction projects for a leading Main Contractor based in Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland.
£50,000 - £55,000 DOE + excellent benefits package
Our client is a well-respected Main Contractor that work in multiple sectors such as education, healthcare, commercial, retail, industrial, leisure, community and more. They carry out new build, refurbishment and fit-out projects across these sectors.
The business have been operating for many years and have a great reputation for delivering excellence in project value, quality and client satisfaction. They currently have a wide range of projects ongoing with a strong pipeline of work.
Due to continued success and growth, the business has an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to come on board on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected business and work on a wide range of projects.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally Degree or HND Qualified
- Main Contractor background
- Project Manager experience
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Strong man management skills able to get the best out of site teams
- High level of IT literacy
- Full Drivers License
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion