BAND 6 Project Manager - HSCNI
VANRATH are recruiting a BAND 6 Project Manager for a large HSCNI organisation. Reporting into Technical Project Manager Manager, this is an urgent start for an initial duration of 12 months, with opportunities for extension.
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Project Manager to join an organisation going through one of the largest projects, in Health, of it's kind. This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week and offer hybrid working.
Salary £33,706 plus pension and holiday pay.
- Be proficient at writing and generating reports, preparing presentations.
- High degree of accuracy when taking minutes, assigning actions and following up on actions.
- Be responsible for quality checking Encompass site map creation, asset recording and ensuring processes are followed.
- Attend and chair Change meetings, collate information from the change logs and update the reporting table for decision making by the Project Manager and Professional Leads. Report to the Project Manager, any tolerance that carries a risk of exceeding timelines.
- Monitoring deployment issues and record additional works in the issue register. Seek frequent updates from Estates, Networks, Professional leads and provide updates to the Project Manager.
- Provide assistance to the Technical Team Lead when required.
- Collate node and peripheral information to be imported into CMDB and ensure the appropriate data is captured.
- Hold Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification.
- Good communication skills.
- PC literate in MS office - particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook and have a working knowledge of MS Project.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HSCNI PM jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.