Are you a Project Manager with 3+ years' demonstrable experience in an IT related field, managing and delivering technical project lifecycles from initiation to execution?
Our client is in immediate need of a Project Manager to take full ownership of ongoing and future projects and become part of their constantly evolving team. This is an extremely rare opportunity to work locally on projects involving a wide range of technology, as this company continues to prosper as the countries only specialist in designing and implementing the use of drone technology through quantum computing and key firmware engineering.
Going forward, you will become at the forefront of a niche brand, backed hugely by funding, work with some of the most advanced technology systems designed in history and assist a magnitude of clients across the world.
What you'll do:
- Management of full project lifecycles using AGILE Methodologies
- Define projects, logistics and sources to help drive projects forward
- Identification and management of project risks & source solutions
- Track metrics acting as Project Management Officer
- Be responsible for budget management
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key stakeholders
What you need:
- 3+ years' experience as a Project Manager delivering and managing technical projects
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of technical projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in technical/relevant field
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Experience using MP tools such as MS Project
- Prince2 qualification or similar
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Fantastic! Sean helped me find the exact job I was looking for and coached me through the interview. Can't wait to start!"
"Sean Doherty at VANRATH was incredibly helpful with my job search. He kept me informed at each stage right up to when I got a job offer and even let me know when there were no further developments when waiting to hear back from different companies. I cannot fault Sean or VANRATH and would recommend anyone use their service when trying to find a new job."
LinkedIn: Sean Doherty
Back to Job Search