Project Manager (Software)
Digital Learning Space
up to £50,000
Vanrath are working with one of the UK's leading Digital Learning software companies on their recruitment for an experienced Project Manager. As they continue to expand we are keen to speak to Project managers of all levels of experience as multiple roles are ow available at different levels
A very competitive base salary, flexible / remote working and additional health care benefits are on offer for the ideal candidate.
- Manage multiple projects through full project lifecycle.
- Deliver multiple product developments through client framework structures.
- Create project plans reflecting the project lifecycle through requirement capture, work definition, estimating and scheduling that will include all milestones, activities, and resources needed to deliver.
- Ability to work autonomously making well-judged decisions.
- Manage resourcing for your projects, ensuring accurate timelining and forecasting to ensure you have the capacity to deliver on your commitments to out clients.
- Act as the main point of contact for customer stakeholders, satisfying requirements, building strong relationships, and developing opportunities for increased business.
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Project Manager in a Software Development environment
- Project managemtn qualifications highly desirable
- Strong focus on continuous improvement
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Experience of managing multiple projects through the full project lifecycle.
To Discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence please click APPLY NOW or contact Michael Magee at Vanrath