- Job Reference: RAPM51021
- Job Title: Project Manager (Commercial Fit Out)
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland & UK
Are you looking for a Project Manager role? Interested in working for an award-winning commercial fit out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Project Manager to work on various commercial fit out projects in Northern Ireland.
c£50,000 to £55,000 + package
Our client is an award-winning commercial fit out contractor with decades of experience in the industry. They work across multiple sectors including retail, bars and restaurants, hospitality, leisure, corporate and finance. They have an excellent reputation for delivering meticulous, high quality projects and win a lot of repeat business from their clients as a result.
- Overall responsibility for on-site project from order stage to completion of defects certificate
- Ensuring client satisfaction and quality finish to improve on customer relationships gaining further works
- Providing a proactive and highly effective service to clients
- Liaison with other team members in preparation of sub-contract orders, cost comparisons and payments
- Cost reporting to Manager
- Ensuring that project is run in compliance with Health and Safety regulations and the general housekeeping on site is as expected
- Attendance at site meetings including preparation of all information required for these
- Ensuring cost and waste control
- Assisting in efficiently recording all cost variations and the swift conclusion of final accounts
- To participate and support all Company initiatives with compliance of procedures and requirements for ISO9001, 14001 & 18001, FSC and Investors in People Standards.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience managing commercial fit out projects for a reputable Main Contractor
- Track record working as a Project Manager for a similar company
- Minimum 6 GCSE / O' Levels or equivalent NVQ Qualification in the Construction Industry
- HND/HNC/Degree in Construction Management or similar degree
- Recognised Health & Safety qualification is desirable
- Excellent management skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Full driving license
- Prepared to travel and stay away as and when required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion