- Job Reference: JSPM280422
- Job Title: Project Manager (Civils)
- Salary: £37k to £40k DOE
- Location: Belfast Metropolitan Area
Project Manager (Civils)
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in Civil Engineering? Interested in a role within one of the UK's best renowned specialist consultancies, working on Infrastructure, Water and Waste Water projects?
VANRATH are recruiting a Project Manager to take a lead role on a wide range of Infrastructure, Water and Waste Water Civil Engineering projects.
Remote/Hybrid working arrangements can be discussed.
c£37,000 to £40,000 dependant upon experience.
Support will be provided towards achievement of Chartership
Our client is a specialist infrastructure business operating across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK, including Water / Wastewater, Highways & Transportation, Renewables, Structural and Geotechnical engineering.
They are looking for someone with a background in Civil Engineering to join a multidisciplinary team, co-ordinating feasibility studies, design, planning, procurement and undertaking early contractor involvement (ECI) and construction stage project management.
- Support the Framework Manager to deliver Civil / Structural portfolio of projects to variety of clients, including large public sector bodies
- Act as the nominated Design Project Manager and is the key contact / negotiator for call-off contract administration for clients
- Option to act as the NEC4 ECC Project Manager for the Construction Phase of the delivery of the submitted design
- Act as the Design Manager for all internal & external technical disciplines required to delivery Civil / Structures infrastructure project e.g. Civils / Structures / H&S / Track / Geotechnical / Environmental / MEP / Arch / Drainage etc
- Ability to apply their own technical expertise within Civils / Structures - ability to act as a designated technical lead / Contractor's Responsible Engineer
- Support the production of tender applications for the business to win future work through framework call-off tenders and other framework tender opportunities
- Pivotal role in the technical and managerial development and expansion of the civils team in Belfast
The Ideal Person
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experience of NEC3/4 Project management
- Experience in Civil Engineering or Project Management
- Open to supported pursuit of Chartership
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.