- Job Reference: JMJM0908
- Job Title: Project Manager- Business improvement
- Salary: £44,500-£48,570 per annum
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Vanrath are recruiting for a leading helping the organization become more efficient, smarter, resilient and carbon neutral; as well as contributing to the healthy and thriving Northern Ireland population, growing economy and flourishing natural environment.
£44,500-£48,570 plus industry leading benefits package
The Ideal Person
Development of the PID, business cases and tender documentation, including evaluation, to DfI Green
* Develop a detailed implementation plan document to ensure clarity on how the programme will proceed and be managed. This will need to be developed and prioritised in the context of wider corporate activity,internal constraints and externally driven change, seeking input from the Head of Function, as appropriate.
* Monitor project and task progress and report by exception so that corrective action can be arranged promptly. Prepare monthly progress reports so that all staff working on projects
* Develop and maintain relevant project risk registers escalating issues to the Portfolio/ Programme
Manager, Project Board, Programme SRO, RO or Head of Programme as necessary so that these can be managed effectively.
* Develop and monitor the Benefits Realisation plan to ensure Projects benefits are captured, measured, evidenced and validated.
* Monitor the budget so that variances can be identified early and appropriate action taken. Complete
accruals and payments, maintain the information on CPMR
- 3rd level qualification (e.g. HNC/HND/Degree) in a relevant area e.g. scientific, engineering, business related subjects AND a minimum of 2 years' experience in leading projects with evidence of delivering successful outcomes against agreed objectives, budget in excess of £100k and timelines;
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in leading projects with evidence of delivering successful outcomes against agreed objectives, budget in excess of £100k and timelines.
- Demonstrable experience of defining, documenting and delivering complex projects including producing high quality project documentation to include Project Initiation Documents, Business Cases, Project Plans and Management Reports.
- Demonstrable experience in assisting to develop and document new or revised Business Processes and Policy Documentation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion