Senior Project Manager-Belfast/Hybrid- Urgent Start- Local Authority
Asset Management System Implementation
VANRATH are delighted to be leading the search for a Senior Project Manager to support on a system implementation, for a large Local Authority. The role is full time hours, hybrid working (you will be expected to be in the office 3 days per week) and this is an initial temporary position anticipated to last for 12-18 months. These roles can also be seen as an excellent opportunity to build relevant experience for future applications.
What's in it for you?
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hybrid working - 3 days on site per week.
- 3rd level Degree
- Strong professional experience of being a leading PM on a system implementation.
- Prince II (or equivalent)Project Management certification
What you'll do as the Senior Project Manager
- Using appropriate project management techniques, manage the implementation of the corporate Asset Management System on a day-to-day basis.
- Take responsibility for overseeing the delivery of the project(s) to ensure the objectives are clearly defined and achieved within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints; and
- Have a key role in project governance and working with stakeholders and partners to ensure the agreed project outputs are delivered to enable benefits to be realised.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Manager job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Ross Stevenson for a confidential chat today.