Are you looking for a Project Manager role? Interested in working for an organisation renowned for delivering Project Management Services and Procurement Expertise on Water & Wastewater, Leisure, Health and Building Projects?
VANRATH are recruiting a Project Manager to be responsible for the delivery of project management consultancy services to various sectors in Northern Ireland. The individual will lead a team along with providing and managing project management services on a range of projects ensuring that a high level of technical, financial and commercial control is always maintained on projects.
c£45,000, alongside excellent holiday entitlement.
Our client is a specialist infrastructure business operating across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK, including Water / Wastewater, Highways & Transportation, Building, Structural and Geotechnical engineering.
The Ideal Person
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Over 5 years relevant construction industry experience
- Experience of project delivery from inception to completion
- Experience of NEC3, JCT and other relevant forms of contracts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with other attributes described above
- MS Office Proficient
- A full driving licence
- Taking ownership of the delivery and performance of the PM business service to achieve the objectives of the PM Business Plan
- Providing leadership to the work of staff
- Taking a lead in health, safety and wellbeing
- Undertaking the role of Senior PM on a portfolio of projects
- Working closely with the other colleagues to agree resource allocations to meet service delivery
- Ensuring that all project processes are followed
- Provide technical advice to project teams
- Ensuring timely completion of all commercial aspects of projects including formation of the terms of appointment
- Acting as Client Account Manager to develop and deliver targets
- Ensuring that monthly project processes are followed
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.