A globally known, extremely well respected company, specialising in health-care software that effectively drives efficiency, our client is in immediate need of a Project Manger to help deliver their constantly evolving service. With the ability to deliver a wide range of technology solutions to multiple sectors in the health-care industry, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to get involved and gain mass amounts of experience in a well established, well structured team.
- Experience in the delivery and management of projects that lead to effective outcomes
- Experience in software development and exposure to the full software development lifecycle
- Experience managing the delivery and setup of multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in maintaining and keeping track of the entire project process
- Ability to ensure that all projects are delivered effectively in a timely manner
- Ability to analyse high complex project reporting and be highly IT literate
- PRINCE & Agile certifications looked on as being highly desired.
- Competitive salary - £45,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
- 15% Discretionary bonus
- 37 days annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Immediate involvement in ongoing projects
- Generous Pension contributions (up to 20%)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.