This is an exciting and challenging role which will provide the opportunity to join a growing team, within a busy and important team ensuring all deliverables are met to timeline and client requirements.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is offered, starting at £21,000 plus a range of benefits. You will be supported to undertake a Prince 2 training programme as well as other development opportunities.
Our client provides tax, audit and assurance, advisory and business outsourcing services to companies across all sectors of the economy. Their Global Outsourcing teamwork with national and international clients to ensure their accounting and tax compliance obligations are met in any country they have a presence. We enable our clients to focus on their core business whilst our team relieve them of the burdens and risks of global accounting, compliance, payroll, service charge accounting and technology management
The Ideal Person
As a Project Executive in Global Outsourcing you will take ownership of the day-to-day management and coordination of client deliverables, supporting the senior team members in delivering exceptional client service to high profile multinational clients. This role involves liaising with all levels of staff and client offices as well as an in-house team of Project Managers, Seniors and Executives. Skillset required;
- Proven experience as a project coordinator preferably in a financial services firm or similar environment
- Excellent project planning skills
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Proficient in MS Office suite of programs
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Prince2 Foundation (or above) - desirable
As a Project Executive, you will;
- Ensure completion of client deliverables daily,
- Take ownership of the client portal,
- Be first point of contact for project queries from the client and local teams,
- Maintain & update issues logs, risk registers and lessons learnt logs,
- Produce regular project reports for internal and client use,
- Set up, prepare agendas, and host WebEx's and conference calls,
- Write up minutes and actions following meetings and calls,
- Control & monitor central invoicing,
- Maintain central & direct invoicing logs,
- Perform bank payment functions,
- Create calendars/deadline timetables,
- Provide portal training and sales demos, when necessary,
- Support other team members with:
- Annual compliance planning,
- Take ongoing project calls.
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 2 years, helping Public Sector, HSCNI and NFP organisations hire Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Business and PMO Analysts.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for one of my recent testimonials available on Google.
"5 stars to VANRATH and Peter Brittain!
Something that struck me was Peter's diligence to find a role that would suit my experience. Peter showed great professionalism, work ethic and we struck it off from day one on the phone with his friendly can do attitude. I would highly recommend getting in touch with Peter and VANRATH if you are looking to take that next step in your career or are looking a change!"
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.