- Job Reference: JSPE300522
- Job Title: Project Engineer
- Salary: £30k to £35k DOE
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Larne
Are you an experienced Project Engineer with a background in manufacturing? Interested in contributing to innovation within a rapidly growing Engineering team?
VANRATH are recruiting an experienced Project Engineer to take up a 'Future Focus' role, planning and executing capital investment projects for production operations.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor, with a rich heritage and history of providing limestone based products to both the construction and agriculture industries.
With a manufacturing operation based across 75 acres and 4 distribution centres, they have developed heir own range of products and brands and lead the market in innovation.
£30k to £35k dependant upon experience
- Take responsibility for health, safety and well-being to deliver a safety-first culture
- Bring a problem solving and root cause based mindset and culture to deliver high quality solutions
- Drive urgency, determination and a systematic approach to remove roadblocks to resolve issues and deliver projects in an optimal fashion
- Manage key performance indicators which demonstrate value, performance, reliability, efficiency along with project delivery measures including Return on Investment.
- Conduct feasibility studies for proposed projects and present to the relevant stakeholders for approval
- As part of the Engineering Team, work in close partnership with the maintenance and operations teams to ensure their knowledge and experience are considered and that key personnel are developed and trained on new systems in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively across Operations to gain robust technical knowledge on plant to develop expertise, understand performance bottlenecks and identify improvement opportunities
- Identifying and assess future capacity demands across all market segments and develop innovative programmes to meet business needs in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate resiliency and ambition to build and drive sustainable engineering excellence, root cause thinking and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a change instigator mindset to lead continuous improvement and drive positive change
- Act as an ambassador for our company values, behaviours and adhere to all company procedures
The Ideal Person:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Root cause analysis and fault-finding experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250