VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our Client who is a fast growing, progressive and innovative company, focused on helping our people realise their potential. Due to our continued growth, they have a fantastic opportunity for a competent Project Coordinator to join our company.
Salary - £25,000 - £27,000
Working Hours : Monday-Thursday 08:00-17:00 Friday 08:00-14:30
The role will oversee and facilitate the Project operations of our company. You will be responsible to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods project and install success.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Utilise logistics IT to optimise procedures
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for management team.
- Organising machinery for offloading of goods i.e Cranes and forklifts
- Complete importation / exportation / transportation documentation
- Organising transport for incoming and outgoing product including full loads, groupage and specialised transport of heavy machinery.
- Quoting shipping costs for customers pre-sale
- Updating and maintaining accuracy of project management software
- Managing incoming and outgoing machine specific documentation
- Continual development of machinery and installation technical understanding
- Plan, deliver and execute installation of products in a safe manor
- Plan and monitor engineers travel and onsite tasks
- Prince2 foundation (Desirable)
- Experience managing projects up to 500k (Desirable)
- Familiar with use of project management software (Desirable)
- Competent in using IT packages such as Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Flexible to travel to UK & EU
- Basic understanding of hydraulic and electrical components
- Collaborative Skills: Initiates and develops relationships with, and gains the confidence and cooperation of people within and outside the business.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perks card @ work - offering a wide range of discounts and offers on restaurants, cafes,hotels,gyms,retailers,day excursions,supporting our local businesses and communities
- Refer a Friend' bonus scheme.
'Excellent recruitment service. VANRATH helped me secure a new role within days of first contact and the team couldn't be more helpful and responsive since I began my new position. Would highly recommend that anyone looking for employment registers with VANRATH as they are head and shoulders above other agencies that I have dealt with.
''I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. They were great to work with, very friendly and efficient and streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role!''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''