THE CLIENT - Project Co-Ordinator
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a talented Project Coordinator for a global client. The Project Co-ordinator is required to support the delivery of one or more business projects, as the team portfolio demands. The Project Coordinator will work with the business project managers, steering groups and working groups to ensure that projects run smoothly, and are completed on time, within budget and meets the benefits outlined in the project business case.
- Responsible for maintaining all project documentation (plans, risks and issues logs) and managing internal project communications
- Organise and assist in all project meetings and steering/working group
- Maintain project files, documentation, plans, actions logs and reports
- Liaise with all project stakeholders to ensure that actions are completed in a timely manner
THE IDEAL PERSON
- At least 2 year's experience of working in a business / project co-ordination role working across functions
- Project management qualification
- Experience in business process improvement / transformation projects would be desirable
£32,000 - £35,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT jobs (contract or permanent) in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…