Project Assistant - Band 6
VANRATH are hiring a Project Assistant for one of our HSCNI clients. The role is full time and will initially run for 6 months with plans to extend. The successful candidate will assist with a range of exciting projects across the department.
Band 6 HSCNI Payscale + Holiday Pay
- In conjunction with the Head of Strategic Transformation contribute to the development of project plans.
- To manage assigned workstreams through to completion.
- To support the management of projects including contributing to the development of business cases, risk registers, benefits realisation and contingency plans.
- To report through agreed reporting lines on the Project's progress through highlight reports and stage assessments
- To attend internal and external meetings and working groups, relevant to the role, contributing to the meetings and bring back key actions and points for discussion with the senior teams.
- To monitor associated project costs.
- To liaise with relevant external stake holders to support the delivery of a high quality, effective and efficient service.
- To liaise with personnel and management, internal and external stake holders, consultants and contractors as necessary.
For more information on IT or Project Management contract roles across the public sector, please contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.