VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting an industry leading Facilities Management company in Warrenpoint with the recruitment of a Project Administrator to join their expanding team.
This is a position that requires combining excellent organisational skills, people skills and multitasking skills.
This is a permanent position. Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm (Full Time).
£25,000 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace.
The successful candidate will provide an effective administrative service to the Response and Maintenance functions, ensuring the smooth running of the office and systems.
- Handling telephone enquiries.
- Scheduling works on a daily basis via the company software system.
- Data input and processing.
- Uphold Data Protection Policies.
- Undertake any other duty deemed necessary by Management, to ensure the efficient running of the business.
The Ideal Person:
- Grade C or above in English and Maths at GCSE Level (Higher and Further education desirable)
- Computer literate, particularly with knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Administration qualification or demonstrable 3 years' experience required.
- Excellent demonstrable customer service.
- Experience of dealing with the general public in a professional manner.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a performance driven environment and to tight deadlines ensuring KPI's are delivered.
- Experience within the Construction industry.
For further information on this job, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Conor Birch for a confidential chat today.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.''