Are you a Project Accountant who is interested in gaining experience within a significant Public Sector employer? This is an opportunity to take on an important role with an organisation who provide an essential service to local communities.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary in the region of £38,000 - £41,000
- Immediate stat
- Flexible working pattern
- Supportive working environment
VANRATH are proud to be representing a recognisable public sector employer in Lisburn who require a Project Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who have a significant impact across the communities across Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this role it would be an advantage to have experience across multiple finance areas, including management accounts, financial accounts and specifically business partnering. The role will work across a number of business areas, and communication will be an important aspect as the Project Accountant will interact with operational managers.
The Ideal Person
If you've experience working as a Project Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience
- Strong communication skills
- High level of IT literacy, including MS Excel
- Flexible approach to working pattern
As a Project Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Produce and present financial reports to senior managers
- Act as point of contract to funding partners
- Project forecasting and budgeting
- Variance analysis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Daniel Morgan in the strictest confidence.