A leading tech business in Belfast are recruiting a Project Accountant to join their business to assist with a significant period of transition. Do you have significant experience of intercompany reconciliations and handling large data sets?
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary £55,000 - £60,000
- Hybrid working model (1 day per week in the office)
- Supportive team
- 9-month contract
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Project Accountant to join an international tech business who are interested in taking on multiple Project Accountants. The business are going through an exciting phase and require Project Accountants to work on a specific piece of work which will have a direct impact on the future direction of the business.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for working closely with the current finance team to analyse and interpret large data sets to ensure the validity of results, to ensure the correct business decisions are being made. This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to a fast passed international environment, working with a global team.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong reporting skills
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivots and vLookups)
- Ability to work at high level of accuracy
- Interested in contract work
What you'll do
- Track and report key trends & metrics highlighting opportunities and issues to senior management, assisting with budget and forecasting processes
- Analysing, financial modelling and maintaining the relevant data
- Automation and process improvement
- Timely and accurate month end account production
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.