Are you looking for your next role in Programme/Project Management?
Interested in playing an important role around the Peace Plus Programme?
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Programme Manager for a large Public Sector is a full-time post 37 hours per week.
This role will provide critical support to the PEACE PLUS Programme development, including ongoing engagement with Government Departments to ensure that the programme is adopted in a timely manner. It is also a role which will support a variety of implementation arrangements which are being put in place to ensure that the Programme can commence in an effective and diligent manner. This will include putting in place processes and procedures, while also raising the capacity of the organisation so that staff are ready and engaged for the commencement of the Programme.
The Ideal Person
- Experience of EU Programmes
- Experience of working on a cross community and cross border basis
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent third level qualification/ or a minimum of 3 years' Project Management experience of leading the successful implementation of significant and complex projects
- A minimum of 5 years' proven track record within Project Management of leading the successful implementation of significant and complex projects.
- Demonstrable experience of successful project management delivery using project management methodology (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Experience of Government procurement requirements for the purposes of tender building, assessing and contract award.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders with competing interests across different sectors.
Programme and project management:
- Experience of successful project management
- Significant experience of working in an established programme and project management environment within a complex organisational setting
- Track record of managing successful programmes and project delivery in line with desired outcomes and agreed quality, time and cost limits
- Experience of working successfully on multiple projects at the same time
Partnership and Collaborative working:
- Experience of building and maintaining constructive partnership and collaborative relationships
- Demonstrable experience of working with internal and external customers, partners and suppliers to manage and deliver complex projects
- Knowledge and experience of how to secure strategic influence and successful business negotiation to achieve required outcomes
Understanding customer needs:
- Knowledge and understanding of varying customer information options including self-service, digital transactions and telephone contact, along with knowledge and understanding of customer needs analysis
Delivering to target:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering programmes and projects to desired outcomes and within quality, time and cost limits.
£39,354-£42,217, with other discount perks.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Performance Role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.