My client is a Global brand that boasts some of the most respected talent in Belfast and is unrivalled in terms of diversity at all levels throughout the business globally.
The successful candidate will manage multiple key projects concurrently in order to maximise profitability and revenue through effectively managing a cross functional team that exemplifies best practices in the workplace. This role will involve agreeing commercial project scopes and delivery and improving business processes so teams are working to their strength.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Experience in managing cross functional teams to deliver global projects
- PRINCE2 or PMP certification ideal
- Experience coaching, mentoring and providing guidance to team members
- Budget Management experience, risk and issue analysis experience (RAID)
- Excellent communicator, managing internal and external stakeholders expectations
- Desire to work in a Flat structure with access to Senior Management Team
- Excellent relationship builder
- Experience in Professional Services or Legal domain preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Financial systems and reports, full range of Microsoft Office capabilities
- Be the key point of contact for client matters
- Define scope, track progress and monitor fees and budget throughout
- Carry out retrospectives to improve processes for further projects
- Develop new delivery methods and include improvement projects
- Support Directors and Associates to manage business strategy and processes internally
- Excellent presentation skills, presenting internally and externally to stakeholders
- Propose best practices based on your experience to improve LPM framework
- Coach, mentor and Manage all team members
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Market leading salaries
- Discretionary bonus
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities
- Generous Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Chance to be part of a global network of market leading individuals
I specialise in Project Management candidates here at VANRATH and work with a variety of clients in all sectors. At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible companies and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
Finding the 'right' job can be somewhat difficult. Vanrath made the process exceptionally easy for me. I worked with Gary and found him to be professional and efficient. After a few conversations he understood exactly what I was looking for and soon the process I was dreading transformed to be both easy and enjoyable. My experience was solely down to the service provided by Gary. If you're on the hunt for a new role or a career change of some sort; I would highly recommend Vanrath
I would not hesitate to recommend Gary McMahon to anyone seeking a new opportunity. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the local software industry, and his targeted approach meant that I was only contacted with job opportunities which matched my criteria. He moved the process along quickly and efficiently, and I accepted a job offer four weeks after initial contact with VANRATH! Gary is confident in his role and instils a sense of encouragement for the job seeker. Thanks for all your help and support Gary
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Gary McMahon in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…