- Job Reference: PM131123
- Job Title: Programme Manager - Entrepreneurship for All
- Salary: £45,000
- Based: Belfast
- Hours of work: 37.5 hrs
- Contract: FTC (Ending July 2024 with a possibility for extension)
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with an independent, not for profit organisation in the recruitment of a Programme Manager on a Fixed Term Contract basis. As the Programme Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the evolution of this groundbreaking inclusive entrepreneurship programme in collaboration with world renowned international education partners. Your strategic vision, stakeholder management, and passion for driving positive change will be instrumental to the success of this transformative programme.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Benefits Package including Private medical insurance for you and your dependents.
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Generous pension contributions
- Generous life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave packages
- Free parking
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position, including creative design and delivery of initiatives focused on entrepreneurship or diversity and inclusion.
- Experience of strong relationship building skills, with the ability to represent the organisation and leverage connections for strategic opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience of leading and managing a small team through change with resilience and flexibility.
- Excellent communication skills that foster effective collaboration.
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission and values of the organisation.
- Experience of being a founder.
- Lived experience of the product development process.
- Experience accessing funding and support for bringing an idea to market and/or funding a programme activity.
- Experience of international networking.
The above list is not exhaustive; additional areas of responsibility may be added over time and flexibility to cover for other staff roles is required from time to time.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Management job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Tom Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat today.