My client is a Global brand that recorded over $1B in revenue in 2020 and has some of the most respected talent in Belfast, they are also unrivalled in terms of diversity at all levels throughout the business globally.
The successful candidate will manage two flagship workstreams concurrently, in order to maximise profitability and revenue through effectively managing a cross functional team specialising in Artifical Intelligence and Machine learning capabilities across a number of domains such as Healthcare and FinTech, exemplifying best practices in the workplace. This role will involve agreeing commercial project scopes and delivery and improving business processes so teams are working to their strengths.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Experience in managing cross functional teams to deliver global projects
- PRINCE2 or PMP certification ideal
- Experience coaching, mentoring and providing guidance to team members
- Budget Management experience, risk and issue analysis experience (RAID)
- Excellent communicator, managing internal and external stakeholders expectations
- Desire to work in a Flat structure with access to Senior Management Team
- Excellent relationship builder
- Experience in Professional Services or Legal domain preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of working with AI and ML teams
- Be the key point of contact for client matters
- Define scope, track progress and monitor fees and budget throughout
- Carry out retrospectives to improve processes for further projects
- Develop new delivery methods and include improvement projects
- Support Directors and Associates to manage business strategy and processes internally
- Excellent presentation skills, presenting internally and externally to stakeholders
- Propose best practices based on your experience to improve LPM framework
- Coach, mentor and Manage all team members
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Travel up to 20% of the time
- Market leading salaries
- Discretionary bonus
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities
- Generous Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Chance to be part of a global network of market leading individuals
I specialise in Project Management candidates here at VANRATH and work with a variety of clients in all sectors. At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible companies and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
I've had the pleasure of dealing with Gary McMahon when looking for my next career step. He has been fantastic throughout the process giving me valuable advice, pointers and options. I can't recommend him highly enough.
Gary McMahon helped to place me in a new role last year, which was literally just before the first lock-down! He was a complete gentleman throughout the entire process; always on the ball with keeping me updated.
First and foremost, he was keen to ensure that the new role was the right fit for me, and vice versa, for the company. What's more Gary is just a really nice chap to boot, and one you can have a bit of craic with outside of the business talk.
If Gary pings you re. a role, take notice as you'll be hard pushed to find a better recruiter to help you land your dream role.
Thanks to Gary and VANRATH!
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Gary McMahon in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…