An exceptional opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager specialising in IT Infrastructure looking for their next career move. Our client, a globally recognised company, working within multiple other areas of technology, has an urgent requirement for a Programme Manager to join the team with immediate effect.
The ideal candidate will have a solid 7+ years' experience in a Senior PM or Programme Manager role within Tech (within IT Infrastructure & Digital Transformation ideally), hold a strong proven portfolio of dealing with Key Stakeholders directly, have a detailed orientated approach, be extremely well organised and hold relevant certifications in Project Management (MSP/PMP/PrinceII).
There will be a requirement for this person to be in Dublin on site 1 day per month (fully expensed).
- Competitive Salary: Up to £75,000
- Hybrid/Remote Working - Remote fully supported
- Great career progression opportunity - Pathway to Programme Management
- Flexible working hours
- Solid pension match
- 4pm finish Fridays
- Ensuring that the delivery of new products or services from projects aligns with the appropriate standards of quality, adheres to the timeline, and stays within budget, following the initiative plan and governance framework.
- Planning and crafting the initiative while actively overseeing its advancement, addressing issues, and taking corrective measures as needed.
- Establishing the governance structure for the initiative.
- Ensuring robust quality assurance and the overall coherence of the initiative. Internally, this involves maintaining consistency, while externally, it involves alignment with infrastructure planning, coordination with other initiatives, and adherence to corporate, technical, and specialized standards.
- Mitigating risks to ensure a successful outcome for the initiative.
- Experience in writing requirements, leading projects from definition into delivery
- Experience in liaison directly with clients/key stakeholders
- Collaborating with the transition manager or equivalent during the shift to the new business-as-usual state.
- Instigating additional activities and managerial interventions where gaps or issues within the initiative are identified.
- Overseeing the initiative's budget on behalf of the relevant practice, monitoring expenses and costs against delivered benefits as the initiative unfolds.
- Communication skills are essential
This technology company provides a wide range of services and solutions to various businesses and organisations. These services include cloud computing, cybersecurity, internet of things (IoT), big data analytics, and digital transformation consulting. The company helps its clients to improve their operations, reduce costs, and increase efficiency through the use of technology, has a global presence and works across a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance, and retail.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and would like to have a fully confidential chat regarding the role, please feel free to reach out to me directly.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
Some of my recent testimonials:
"I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. Sean Doherty was great to work with, very friendly and efficient, he streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role, thanks Sean!"
"My experience with Vanrath recruiters has been very pleasant, huge thank you to Sean Doherty, a master of his craft. Throughout the recruitment process, Sean has been very reliable and proactive and a great representative of the company. 10/10 would recommend this professional service."