Are you experienced in Aerospace manufacturing environments? Interested in a fantastic career opportunity as a Programme Manager within a leading aerospace manufacturer?
VANRATH are recruiting Programme Manager to lead a structured Integrated Project Team in delivery of a variety of Aerospace programmes, from conception to customer handover.
Our client is one of the leading suppliers of Business and First-Class aircraft seating, with a worldwide customer base with an increasing and expanding market share and product portfolio.
You'll be joining one of the most advanced manufacturing teams in Northern Ireland, as they work towards achieving their goal of becoming the number one supplier of Business and First- Class aircraft seating products in the world.
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Management of programmes through the full product life cycle from sales handover to programme closure with complete budgetary responsibility for project delivery, cost, quality and weight requirements as defined by the contract. Typical scope of significant programme task
- Be the initial point of contact for all customer related queries
- Lead customer and meetings in an efficient manner
- Ensure appropriate resources are assigned and attend customer meetings and or project workshops
- Upon submission of an issue from the customer or OEM / Integrator, initial review and action as required
- Response to the customer or OEM / Integrator on raised issues in a timely manner, depending upon the complexity of the issue raised
- Escalation to Programme Manager L2 if resolution is not found at the project IPT level
The Ideal Person:
- Degree in Engineering, Science, Business or related field
- 5+ Project/Programme Management in manufacturing environment
- Experience managing Project Profit & Loss
- Desirably holding a formal PM Qualification. PRINCE 2 Practitioner, AGILE Practitioner
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250