Belfast (Hybrid Working)
£60,000 - £70,000
Are you an experienced Programme Manager or Change Manager with experience in a Software environment looking for a challenging role?
As a Programme Manager you will join an established company in a new area of the business with a "start-up feel" and have the opportunity to make your mark and grow out the technical team
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will have experience of overseeing large scale projects, programmes and budgets, a demonstrated history of leadership and motivating technical teams
- 5+ years in Programme or Change Management in the Software industry
- Project Management in an Agile environment
- Experience of DevOps/Jira/CorePPM
- People management experience
- Experience identifying and implementing training and development plans
- Experience of contract negotiation and effective monitoring of agreed contracts
- Problem solving and analysis skills
To attract the very best talent on the market, a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, including:
- Flexible choice benefits
- Private health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
This well-established consultancy is continuing to grow and is delving into new sectors providing new and creative solutions for its clients, and with its recent investment into research and engineering projects such as AI, Robotics, Big Data, Cyber and more. In order to make this happen and meet the demand new hires are being made. The Programme Manager will grow and lead a technical team, working on a variety of complex projects.
As a Programme Manager you will drive large scale led research and engineering programmes, owning the delivery, and leading the development of digital products
- Identify, evaluate, and manage risks, issues, dependencies, and scope changes
- Implement processes that allow the roll out of multiple new projects and products
- Stakeholder management
- Working with Senior Management team and Head of Delivery to understand the requirements for future projects
- Producing key documents during the implementation phase including highlight reports, financial forecasts and updating plans for the business and stakeholders
- Structure the portfolio pipeline, ensure that resources are prioritised and scheduled across projects to maximise effectiveness
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Programme Manager role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Naomi Jackson in the strictest confidence.
"Vanrath is a great company to look for when it comes to your recruitment needs. I worked with Naomi for around a month and a half and she was great at both finding interesting roles, fielding my concerns and working with me to make sure that the next step of my career is one that I am excited for."
"Naomi was such a fantastic help throughout the entire process. She kept me well informed with timely responses and went out of her way to answer any questions I had. With her help, I was well prepared for my interview and was offered the position I wanted! I'm so grateful for everything and would recommend anyone looking for advice on employment to get in touch!"
"I worked with Naomi to secure a job and every step of the way she was more than helpful. She provided me a lot of information coming up to different interviews and would check in on me regularly to see how I was getting on.
Additionally, Naomi communicated with the company very quickly after my interview stages leading to a very quick and stress-free interview process.
I can't recommend Naomi and Vanrath enough, an excellent service!"
"Professional, responsive, and incredibly efficient service: was matched with a company for a successful application in record time!"
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…