- Job Reference: JSPF260822
- Job Title: Programme Facilitator
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Portadown
Looking for career opportunities in the Aerospace manufacturing industry? Interested in a fantastic opportunity as a Programme Facilitator within one of Northern Ireland's leading manufacturers?
VANRATH are recruiting a Programme Facilitator to join their Integrated Programme Team, assisting programme management in the efficient and timely delivery of a variety of high end contracts.
Our client is one of the leading suppliers of Business and First-Class aircraft seating, with a worldwide customer base with an increasing and expanding market share and product portfolio.
You'll be joining one of the most advanced manufacturing teams in Northern Ireland, as they work towards achieving their goal of becoming the number one supplier of Business and First- Class aircraft seating products in the world.
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Daily Management of programme deliverables to successfully deliver the product within time, quality and cost constraints to support agreed delivery schedule
- Daily communication with the Senior Programme Manager and to ensure the smooth delivery of any programmes
- Liaise with the relevant production team lead, attend daily operations meetings, controllers to receive up to date status of current production builds, including any programme risks.
- Identify and mitigate programme level risks and issues and escalate where necessary
- Participate in continuous improvement within Programmes function
- Generating daily/weekly status reports.
- Provide support to the Senior Programme Manager in relation to customer and OEM meetings and deliverables
- General Programme Management administrative tasks to support the delivery of the serial programmes
- Daily review and update of internal logistics, to ensure all dates are valid and correct and escalate any discrepancies as required
- Support weekly customer calls
- Generating change proposals (CCP's) and managing change within the programme
The Ideal Person:
- Third level degree or equivalent
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Project Management experience will be an advantage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250