An amazing opportunity has just opened up for a Professional Development and Training Officer to join our client, a well known public sector organisation in Belfast. Our client requires an experienced HR professional to support the organisation on permanent basis.
Vanrath are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well known public sector organisation based in Belfast.
The Ideal Person
Working within the Professional Development Team you will provide support in reinvigorating the organisation's contribution to the professional development of it's members, with a specific focus on ongoing in-career training following entry into the profession.
The ideal applicant will be:
Educated to degree level
A minimum three years' experience in a people development role, with a focus on identifying learning needs, creating and implementing bespoke and innovative training interventions (to include digital or technology enhanced learning) and evaluating learning outcomes.
As Talent Officer you will:
Have Team Leader responsibility within the CPD Delivery team and Support the Head of Department in the development and expansion of the organisation's CPD and training programme.
- Provide day-to-day leadership in the delivery of the current CPD programme
- Support the Head of Professional Development in the formulation of a new, commercially focused, CPD offering for existing and prospective members
- Support the organisation and delivery of the flagship CPD conferences
- Design a suite of accredited/certified training programmes
- Create tailored and targeted CPD packages
- Lead in the co-ordination, delivery and monitoring of the organisation's mentoring programme.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.