Production & Operations Supervisor
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a large Irish-owned food producer and wholesaler, that are now close to the takeover of a successful food manufacturing business on the outskirts of Armagh City. As we join our client during this exciting period, we aim to find an experienced Production & Operations Manager to oversee the expanding production facilities, and grow the team to the levels required. You will also assist with other operational responsibilities to assist company growth.
The ideal person:
- Two year's in production supervisory/management positions
- Food manufacturing experience
- Previous experience in continuous improvement initiatives
- System implementation experience
Reporting to the Group Operations Director, duties will include:
- Manage a team of staff to sure that all operational procedures and quality standards are met and exceeded, BRC A+
- Ensure that a timely service is provided through effective production planning & logistics
- Accountability for team and departmental KPIs to maximise production efficiencies
- Liaise with interdepartmental managers (multi-site) and supervisors to maintain lead times
- Management of stock levels
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Health & Safety Legislation
- Participation in continuous improvement and NPD projects
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.