£25,000 - £26,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a very reputable food manufacturing and supply business in the Craigavon area. This is a new position within in their growing planning office, where you will be involved in a fast-paced and challenging working environment. Current working hours are 8.00 - 16.30 but will be changing to 05.00 - 13.30 in he near future. You must be aware of this before applying.
The ideal person:
- One year in a related position
- Previous MRP/ERP experience
- Ability to analyse data and spreadsheets
As the Production Planner, duties will include:
- Work on weekly and daily production plan, ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Create hourly, daily, and weekly production schedules for all products.
- Oversee efficient scheduling to ensure product availability for dispatch
- Utilise in house MRP system to accurately input important data
- Frequently contact customers to advise on product availability, shortages or other issues.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.