Salary open to discussion
Co. Antrim (30 mins from Belfast)
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a global manufacturing business, that provides a vital service to the health and sciences industries across the globe. Our client now have an opening for a Production Planner to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The ideal person:
Understanding of Lean Manufacturing
As the Production Planner, duties will include:
- Utilise SAGE and related excel spreadsheets to generate manufacturing schedules
- The liasing with the various manufacturing teams to ensure the smooth flow of product with maximum efficiency and best use of the available equipment and freeze - driers.
- Review stock levels and incoming orders to reduce delivery times and minimise back orders.
- Liaise closely with manufacturing team to maximise manufacturing capacities.
- Plan manufacturing schedules to achieve maximum lead-times
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.