Production Manager (Heavy Manufacturing)
Very attractive salary/benefits
Monday - Friday Days, early Friday finish
Vanrath are recruiting for a Production Manager to join our world leading manufacturing client who specialise in the heavy engineering industry based in Co Tyrone.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for planning, organising, developing, and controlling all activities of production in order to meet company targets.
- Provide leadership to departments across the factory
- Work closely with management to drive operational improvements
- Direct activities of production personnel and engage in manufacturing
- Identify production requirements
- Ensure safety initiatives are followed
- Ideally educated to HNC level (or equivalent) in relevant field
- Significant experience in management within a lean, heavy manufacturing environment (essential)
- Production experience, with proven operations and leadership knowledge.
- Ability to develop mentor and coach employees.
Working hours will be Monday - Thursday 8am to 5pm and early Friday finish at 2pm. In return you will receive a very competitive salary as well as benefits package to include holiday entitlement, pension scheme, learning/progression opportunities and more!
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering/Manufacturing jobs in Tyrone or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sophie Brown in the strictest confidence.