Ballygawley, Co Tyrone
Monday - Friday Day Shift (40 hours)
Salary £35,000 - £45,000
Vanrath are recruiting for a Production Manager for our client who develop and manufacture health products for their specialist industry and have been running for over 30 years.
You will have overall responsibility for the management of product and process implantation, manufacturing, inventory management and distribution.
- Direct and co-ordinate the work of designated employees and manage personnel activities
- Facilitate the establishment and implementation of organisational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures
- Monitor KPI's
- Ensure that all work activities are conducted in accordance with quality standards including GMP and HACCP
- Develop strategic and operational plans for assigned areas
- Act as a team member within the product development team and participate in R&D programme as required
- Liaise with other departments including marketing, sales, accounts as required
- Ideally hold a 3rd level qualification
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a GMP/HACCP environment
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Production Manager
- Experience in the development, implementation, and measurement of KPI's
Salary ranges from £35k - £45k depending on experience and in return you will receive benefits package to include company health care plan, life insurance, pension scheme and more!
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering/Manufacturing jobs in Co Tyrone or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sophie Brown in the strictest confidence.