£40,000 - £50,000
Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
VANRATH are recruiting for a Production Manager to join our industry leading packaging client who manufacture throughout Ireland, UK and Europe.
You will play a key part in the business by ensuring staff are fully optimized and production processes are running efficiently at all times, this will include
- Sourcing new staff with the assistant of the HR Manager
- Management of all production staff
- Ensure all production staff are working efficiently
- Induction of new staff in relation to production processes
- Generate and implement the production plans on a daily basis
- Generate and monitor staff rota's on a weekly basis
- Arrange and monitor staff training for all production staff
- Ensure machinery is operating efficiently at all times with the Maintenance Manager
- Identify and report machine faults
- Carry out quality checks and implement improvements with the Quality Manager
- Ensure health and safety are maintained at all times
- Recommend improvement of the production processes to include efficiency, quality and safety
- To hold daily/weekly meetings with Directors, Team Leaders and Maintenance staff.
You must have
- Minimum of 3 years Production Management experience within manufacturing
- Strong leadership and excellent people management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a tenacity to get to the root cause of operational issues
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
In return you will receive a strong salary between £40k - £50 depending on experience. For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering/Manufacturing jobs in Armagh or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sophie Brown in the strictest confidence.