- Job Reference: JSPM250723
- Job Title: Production Manager
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE + benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Armagh
Are you and experienced Production Manager in the FMCG industry? Interested in a fantastic career opportunity to become part of the Senior Management team at a rapidly expanding business?
VANRATH are URGENTLY recruiting a Production Manager to become an integral part of the Senior Management team for our rapidly expanding FMCG client.
c£40,000 - £50,000 DOE + benefits
For the last 25+ years, our client has grown from strength to strength, establishing themselves as a well-recognised name in the food packaging landscape in Northern Ireland.
They specialise in providing their customer base with packaging solutions centred around current market trends. Their innovative approach provides a unique blend of sustainability, affordability and consumer convenience and has resulted in steady growth over past 5 to 10 years.
In 2023, they now find themselves with a need to expand their current team to meet increased demand and establish a structured senior management team to support continued growth.
The predominant responsibility for the production Manager will be to lead, develop and motivate all production staff to ensure efficient production and delivery in accordance to targeted output.
- Generate and implement the production plans daily | weekly | monthly
- Ensure the efficient and high-quality delivery of the production plan across all lines, maximising yield and minimising downtime and waste, according to set targets.
- Lead daily production meetings ensuring focus on production performance, quality, output, downtime and rework. Identifying actions to be taken to address issues and monitoring progress.
- Produce daily production reports.
- Generate and monitor staff rotas on a weekly basis ensuring adherence to the Working Time Regulations.
- Liaise with Maintenance Manager to ensure production machinery is operating efficiently.
- Recommend improvement of the production processes to include efficiency, quality and safety
- Manage stock levels of raw materials, work in progress and finished goods
The Ideal Person:
- 3+ Years experience in a Production Management
- Recent experience in FMCG industry would be an advantage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250