Product Support Engineer (Networks and Linux)
VANRATH are pleased to be working with one of the most exciting new entrants to Belfast's Cyber Security market in looking for a Technical Product Support Engineer (Networks and Linux). The company has built up a great reputation in NI for a great atmosphere to work in and extensive training and development.
- Diagnosis and investigation of complex technical problems, identify root cause and provide effective solutions.
- Manage critical and high visibility customer issues.
- Act as a subject matter expert for customers in security.
- Work directly with product development to resolve issues in the field.
- Act as a focal point for technical issues and make sound decisions quickly.
- Understanding and documenting customer requirements, managing expectations, and providing excellent customer service.
- 3+ Years experience in either technical support, QA, Information security or cloud services
- Solid understanding of Networks
- Solid understanding of Linux environments
- Understanding of databases
- Experience working with global clients
- Hand on experience in the following (SQL protocol, varios SQL Databases, Shell Scripting, VMWare, AWS)
- Advance certifications such as CISSP/CCNP/DBA etc
- BSc degree in a computer Science or related field
The salary is negotiable depending on experience but would be 345-50k along with a great benefit package and a unique opportunity to be involved in building a team from scratch and setting the office culture.
For further information on this role or any other, please contact Matthew Evers in the strictest confidence