VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading cyber security solutions organisation on their search for a Product Support Engineer. This is part of the SOC function and candidates must be open to working US hours (1pm - 10pm).
The Ideal Person
- Familiar with network concepts and protocols
- Operating systems knowledge (Windows or linux)
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Previous experience working with a SIEM tool
- Previous experience with security detection technologies (Splunk or similar)
- Help deploy cloud based infrastructure for customers
- Provide technical support
- Provide security solutions whilst working as part of a wider team
- review internal and external documentation
- Use troubleshooting skills to help solve problems
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams in the strictest confidence.