Fantastic opportunity for Product Owners with a minimum of 1+ years' experience working in a software solutions environment, to join a hugely successful scale-up here in Belfast. A market-leading provider of software solutions to multiple insurance sectors within the industry. With a magnitude of worldwide client onboarding and an array of new projects in the pipeline, this is an exciting time to take the reigns of a Product Owner role within a company that your efforts will be truly noticed. These Product Owner positions are as urgent requirement as this company take a step into an exciting period of growth.
- Competitive salary - £30,000-£65,000 DOE
- Hybrid & Flexible working
- Continuous personal development
- Generous paid holidays
- Medical cover
- Regular performance/salary reviews
A market leader in providing software solutions to multiple sectors of the insurances industry. Having developed a software system specifically designed to help dilute document issues for a range of companies, from small brokers to giant blue-chips & multi-nationals, it is only the beginning for this locally formed scale-up.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in Product Ownership - delivering & managing projects preferably in an IT/Software environment
- Junior - Senior applicants accepted
- Experience in writing requirements, user stories, roadmaps & investigating systems.
- Business Analyst/similar background would be highly advantageous
- Solid knowledge of Product & Project lifecycle
- Experience of delivering B2B Products to market
- Experience managing and dealing with various customer/clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work productively when unsupervised
- Communication skills are essential
- Agile, LEAN, or similar BA Qualification
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Join an established team working on a constantly evolving platform
- Become immediately involved in ongoing and future projects
- Become fully exposed to the successful delivery of Insurtech software solutions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Software Developer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"My experience with Vanrath recruiters has been very pleasant, huge thank you to Sean Doherty, a master of his craft. Throughout the recruitment process, Sean has been very reliable and proactive and a great representative of the company. 10/10 would recommend this professional service."