Exciting opportunity for a Product Owner with 3-5+ years' experience working in a software solutions environment, to join a hugely successful scale-up here in Belfast. A leading provider of software solutions to multiple insurance sectors within the industry.
With a wide range of new projects in the pipeline, this company are looking for a Product Owner who will be part of a team that will create a revolutionary product for the Insurance industry. This Product Owner position is as urgent requirement as this company take a step into an exciting period of growth. The company have noticed Belfast as a huge talent pool within tech and are therefore keen to continue to build a team here to lead European operations.
To attract the very best talent on the market an attractive remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary - £65,000-£80,000 DOE
- Fully Remote
- Flexible working
- Continuous personal development
- Generous paid holidays
- Medical cover
- Regular performance/salary reviews
A market leader in providing software solutions to multiple sectors of the insurances industry. Having developed a software system specifically designed and aimed at revolutionising Insurance within tech, working with a wide range of clients from small brokers to giant blue-chips & multi-nationals. A family run Insurance business that has been operating since the 1950's, more than covered financially, that recognises Tech as the heart of their success.
The Ideal Person
- 3-5+ years' experience in Product Ownership - delivering & managing projects in an IT/Software environment
- Experience in writing requirements, user stories, roadmaps & investigating systems.
- Agile methodologies experience
- DevOps experience would be great but not essential
- Solid experience in working with UX/UI teams previously
- Business Analyst/similar background would be highly advantageous
- Solid knowledge of Product & Project lifecycle
- Experience of delivering B2B Products to market
- Experience managing and dealing with various customer/clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work productively when unsupervised
- Communication skills are essential
- Agile Qualification highly advantageous
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Join an established team working on a constantly evolving platform
- Become immediately involved in ongoing and future projects
- Become fully exposed to the successful delivery of Insurtech software solutions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Product Owner/Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"I had a great experience working with Vanrath. Sean Doherty was great to work with and his communication and attentiveness was very helpful throughout the experience. Even after turning down a job offer attained through Vanrath, as I didn't feel it was the right career choice for me, Sean was great at insuring that the next vacancies he sent me where much more aligned with my interest. I would highly recommend using Vanrath."
"I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. Sean Doherty was great to work with, very friendly and efficient, he streamlined everything for me, so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role, thanks Sean!"