Product Owner (E-Commerce)
Belfast ( Hybrid Working )
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
Are you an experienced Technical Business Analyst who has worked in a Software environment on a Product/Products and taken it/them through significant growth?
Are you a Product Owner who has worked with a Software team, with a solid grasp on web-architecture and development principles with experience creating Roadmaps?
Even better if…you come from an E-commerce background or have Fintech or Insurance domain knowledge
Having recently redefined their roles, ensuring a more specialised approach, the role of Product Owner is new to the company. If you are someone who enjoys being "hands on" and making a role your own, then this could be perfect for you
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate be a smart, motivated Technical Business Analyst or Product Owner with a passion for building Products
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, Business Analysis or relevant subject
- 4+ years' experience as a Product Owner
- OR 6+ years' experience as a Technical Business Analyst in a Software Product environment
- Demonstrable experience taking a Product through growth in terms of customer and revenue
- Appreciation of web-architecture
- Microsoft Office, JIRA, MS Dynamics, Aha! And Salesforce desirable
- Strong people management skills
- Experience conversing with target buyers and users
- Agile Scrum or Lean principles
- Ideally Fintech/Insurance or E-commerce background
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, including:
- Hybrid/flexible working
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Option to buy additional holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount rewards schemes
With nearly two decades in business, this award-winning company creates and hosts a variety of comparison engines used by millions of customers. This is an opportune time to join as you will have the chance to showcase your skills, carve out your place within the business, provide your input, and make yourself a valuable asset.
As a Product Owner you will join a team of 6; researching the Product, hosting daily Scrum stand-ups and ensuring the delivery of the Product Roadmap
- Creating Roadmaps to illustrate the company's vision and plan
- Develop compelling business proposals
- Stakeholder engagement, ensuring that Product usage expectations are met
- Create User Stories for current and future Products
- Work with Software teams to define requirements and manage priorities
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Product Owner role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Naomi Jackson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
"Vanrath is a great company to look for when it comes to your recruitment needs. I worked with Naomi for around a month and a half and she was great at both finding interesting roles, fielding my concerns and working with me to make sure that the next step of my career is one that I am excited for."
"Naomi was such a fantastic help throughout the entire process. She kept me well informed with timely responses and went out of her way to answer any questions I had. With her help, I was well prepared for my interview and was offered the position I wanted! I'm so grateful for everything and would recommend anyone looking for advice on employment to get in touch!"
"I worked with Naomi to secure a job and every step of the way she was more than helpful. She provided me a lot of information coming up to different interviews and would check in on me regularly to see how I was getting on.
Additionally, Naomi communicated with the company very quickly after my interview stages leading to a very quick and stress-free interview process.
I can't recommend Naomi and Vanrath enough, an excellent service!"
"Professional, responsive, and incredibly efficient service: was matched with a company for a successful application in record time!"