VANRATH are delighted to be working exclusively with a company that offers large-scale software solutions to global clients as well as building their own products inhouse, specifically within digital commerce.
Established in 2020, this data focussed company have recognised a gap like never before in the service they provide to their clients, helping retailers from start up's to High Street giants grow effectively through the use of their software platform and data science.
Moving into the Product Owner position, you will be leading technical teams, delivering roadmaps and liaising with clients and key stakeholders in the management & delivery and assistance of multi-million-pound projects.
- Competitive salary - £65,000-£75,000
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid & Flexible working
- Generous paid holidays
- Medical & Dental cover
- Regular salary reviews
If you are a self-starting, commercially driven, customer-focused, strategic Product Owner with experience of working in a high-growth/start-up, ambitious environment, then this could be the perfect fit for you. Reporting to the Head of Product, this position will be central to the company's continued UK and global expansion, meaning there are also plenty of growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in Commerce, data visualisation and working alongside the technology team, co-creating with clients and users.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Owning and driving the product roadmap for global commerce clients, working with development teams and co-creating with users
- Produce monitoring and performance insight on your area of ownership; highlighting issues and/ or opportunities to improve performance
- Working in partnership with other product owners to ensure dependencies between development teams are effectively managed.
- 3-5+ years' experience in a Product Owner position
- Client-facing leadership
- Experience working with products in commerce eg Retail, Sports, CPG
- Experience of data products
- Expertise in agile delivery, principles and behaviours, with a willingness to adapt and learn
- Ability to analyse business problems and draft user stories to define them.
- Personal enjoyment of understanding the data and how it leads to actionable insights
- Previous experience of working with both in-house and external UX teams
- Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Product Owner/Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
Some of my recent testimonials:
"Exceptionally good experience with VANRATH. Sean worked with me throughout the entire process of sourcing a position tailored to my interests and previous experience. I would highly recommend the company to anyone interested in a new position."
"Sean contacted me through LinkedIn and promptly set me up with an interview for a job very suited to my degree, which I now have confirmed! He was very straightforward with the specifics of the job (Pay, expectations, benefits etc.) and kept close contact with both the job employers and myself."