Fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager with 4+ years' experience working in a software solutions environment, to join a hugely successful scale-up here in Belfast. An American founded firm that classifies Belfast as a Centre of Excellence, providing a platform where customers can effectively save money on insurance.
With a magnitude of worldwide client onboarding and an array of new projects in the pipeline, this is an exciting time to take the reigns of a Product Manager role within a company that your efforts will be truly noticed. This Product Manager position is as urgent requirement as this company take a leap into an exciting period of growth.
To attract the very best talent on the market an attractive remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary - £60,000-£70,000 DOE
- Up to 15% Bonus
- Hybrid & Flexible working
- Continuous personal development
- Generous paid holidays (30 days excluding stats)
- Medical & Dental cover
- Paid lunch hour
- Regular performance/salary reviews
A market leader in providing software solutions to multiple sectors of the insurance industry. Having developed a software system specifically designed to help customers get full value from insurance purchases, working with a wide range of insurance companies directly, from small brokers to giant blue-chips & multi-nationals.
The Ideal Person
- 4+ years' experience in Product Management - delivering & managing projects preferably in an IT/Software environment
- Experience in writing requirements, user stories, building roadmaps & investigating systems.
- Solid understanding and proven experience of best in Agile processes; working closely with engineering teams to define outcomes & solutions.
- Broad technical ability & awareness (Web Development, Backend & Frontend Application Infrastructure)
- Excellent Excel & SQL (Desirable) skills for Data Analysis
- Solid knowledge of Product & Project lifecycle
- Experience of delivering B2B Products to market
- Experience managing and dealing with various customer/clients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Communication skills are essential
- Agile, LEAN, or similar Qualification
- Join an established team working on a constantly evolving platform
- Become immediately involved in ongoing and future projects
- Become fully exposed to the successful delivery of Insurtech software solutions
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Graduate Software Developer job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Exceptionally good experience with VANRATH. Sean worked with me throughout the entire process of sourcing a position tailored to my interests and previous experience. I would highly recommend the company to anyone interested in a new position."
"Sean contacted me through LinkedIn and promptly set me up with an interview for a job very suited to my degree, which I now have confirmed! He was very straightforward with the specifics of the job (Pay, expectations, benefits etc.) and kept close contact with both the job employers and myself."