VANRATH have partnered with an ambitious Jewellery company that is rapidly expanding their international roots. The organisation is recruiting for a Product Development Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a thriving company that offers an amazing working environment, fantastic package and progression opportunities.
This is a Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) position (Permanent) - Position is based in the company's Cookstown office.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to come into the business and effect change in our collections and play a part in launching products globally. They will be working on ranges which will be sold internationally in travel retail, and help us build out our brands for the US market as well.
Fully Negotiable - £35,000 - £45,000 + Amazing Benefits & Progression
Responsible for the buying and developing of our jewellery and watch brands across both domestic and travel retail channels. You will establish a clear product strategy in line with our different markets and customers to continue to develop our brands.
- Product development to include jewellery, watches, display and packaging across all our brands and markets
- Product buying and range planning to include international travel for seasonal buying trips
- Creative direction for seasonal concepts, campaigns/photoshoots, providing continual support and direction for website, marketing and graphics.
- Analyse sales figures to identify key areas of success, development and improvement to aid in range planning across Domestic and Travel Retail channels
- Produce reports for buying meetings with our suppliers
- Conduct trend research, competitor analysis and comp shopping
- Head up product meetings and glean feedback from key account managers
- Liaise closely with factories and our China office, building relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Source product in line with seasonal and promotional calendar and suggest product to be put forward for promotions
- Placing orders, updating order master sheet
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in a similar role
- the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions;
- sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise;
- excellent communication and negotiation skills;
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH, and namely Daniel Morgan acting as Interim Accountancy & Finance Specialist, deserve nothing short of a 5-star review. As someone who recently settled in the United Kingdom, I was a little worried that it would be difficult to acclimate to this new job environment and transition my skills and experience; however, I discovered VANRATH early on in my job search and instantaneously found an offering on their website that perfectly aligned with my skills/job aspirations. I applied, of course, and less than 12 hours later, Dan had initiated contact -- and the rest was history. He reached out for initial discussion regarding the position, liaised with the employer/vouched for me, set up the interview, gave me pointers, followed-up on the interview, etc. Dan basically went above and beyond to ensure an excellent match between an employer and potential employee came to fruition. Always touched base, was always available to chat/answer questions on the phone, always easy to talk to. And in combination with his help and expertise, I succeeded in the interview, secured the position, and finished signing the contract earlier today. Of course, it ultimately comes down to the individual -- but Dan professionally executed the match between myself and my new employer and could not have made it easier for us to coincide and enter an agreement. Without a doubt, I would recommend Dan for anyone in the Accountancy and Finance sector looking for new employment.
Neil was super helpful in putting me forward for a number of roles. I was a bit lost at where I wanted the next steps if my career to take, but Neil was able to help me move up into a Senior position in a new company. He was also very helpful and honest with me in terms of the salary negotiations. I think they found a good fit for me in my new company and I am really looking forward to starting.
I have nothing but praise for Vanrath and especially Rachel Boyle who has helped me find my dream job. Rachel sent across a number of positions that would have all been a good fit for me but once I had decided on a specific company she was on hand to facilitate everything that I needed throughout the entire interview and negotiation process. Rachel was completely transparent throughout all stages of the application process and relayed feedback as soon as it was made available to her which was something that I was very appreciative of. Rachel is a credit to your company!
I highly recommend working with Shannon. She helped me find a suitable position just in time for finishing university. Every stage of the application process was stress free, quick and well communicated. Everything was so well explained and she made me feel very confident and prepared for my interview. Thank you so much Shannon! Couldn't recommend enough.