VANRATH have partnered with an ambitious Jewellery company that is rapidly expanding their international roots. The organisation is recruiting for a Product Development Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a thriving company that offers an amazing working environment, fantastic package and progression opportunities.
This is a Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) position (Permanent) - Position is based in the company's Cookstown office.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to come into the business and effect change in our collections and play a part in launching products globally. They will be working on ranges which will be sold internationally in travel retail, and help us build out our brands for the US market as well.
Fully Negotiable - £40,000 - £50,000 + Amazing Benefits & Progression
Responsible for the buying and developing of our jewellery and watch brands across both domestic and travel retail channels. You will establish a clear product strategy in line with our different markets and customers to continue to develop our brands.
- Product development to include jewellery, watches, display and packaging across all our brands and markets
- Product buying and range planning to include international travel for seasonal buying trips
- Creative direction for seasonal concepts, campaigns/photoshoots, providing continual support and direction for website, marketing and graphics.
- Analyse sales figures to identify key areas of success, development and improvement to aid in range planning across Domestic and Travel Retail channels
- Produce reports for buying meetings with our suppliers
- Conduct trend research, competitor analysis and comp shopping
- Head up product meetings and glean feedback from key account managers
- Liaise closely with factories and our China office, building relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Source product in line with seasonal and promotional calendar and suggest product to be put forward for promotions
- Placing orders, updating order master sheet
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in a similar role
- the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions;
- sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise;
- excellent communication and negotiation skills;
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
I can't recommend Vanrath recruitment agency enough for their hard work and dedication to help me find employment. Especially Hannah O'Doherty who was friendly, professional and very helpful. She found me a great job and negotiated all the terms. Would very highly recommend and would come back should I ever find myself unemployed again.
This company have helped find me work several times over the years. Its now at a point where I know I can contact Daniel Morgan directly and he will source me the right employer that meets the criteria I need for work/ home life balance. I've been fortunate enough to be offered every job I've interviewed for at Vanrath and I can only put that down to the skill of the company making sure both employer and employee are well matched and aligned before interview even takes places. Can't thank Dan enough for his hard work and efforts over the years!
Fantastic service. Chanel was one of the most helpful and communicative people I have ever encountered. I managed to secure a better role and pay increase. I would highly recommend vanrath and their fantastic representatives for anyone looking a new career prospect.
I have worked with Vanrath for just under a year now, and I have to say, the people working their are great at what they do. Any problems, questions, or anything else I ever had, they were always very quick to help me with them. They went above and beyond in a lot of instances, when they didn't really have to. In particular, the agent that I worked with, Shannon McGrath, couldn't have made things easier for me, as well as being really nice and friendly.
I'm leaving them now for a permanent role elsewhere, but if I ever need to look for a different job somewhere else, I'll just go straight to Vanrath and not even consider anywhere else.
I spoke with a lovely girl Chanel. She was so helpful and actually took time with me to find out exactly what she could do for me. I was very impressed with her style on the phone. I would definitely recommend you ask for Chanel. Thank you Chanel, 5 stars for you.