VANRATH have partnered with an ambitious Jewellery company that is rapidly expanding their international roots. The organisation is recruiting for a Product Development Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a thriving company that offers an amazing working environment, fantastic package and progression opportunities. There will be real opportunities for progression from this position.
This is a Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) position (Permanent) - Position is based in the company's Cookstown office.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to come into the business and effect change in our collections and play a part in launching products globally. They will be working on ranges which will be sold internationally in travel retail, and help us build out our brands for the US market as well.
Fully Negotiable - £35,000 - £45,000 + Amazing Benefits & Progression
Responsible for the buying and developing of our jewellery and watch brands across both domestic and travel retail channels. You will establish a clear product strategy in line with our different markets and customers to continue to develop our brands.
- Product development to include jewellery, watches, display and packaging across all our brands and markets
- Product buying and range planning to include international travel for seasonal buying trips
- Creative direction for seasonal concepts, campaigns/photoshoots, providing continual support and direction for website, marketing and graphics.
- Analyse sales figures to identify key areas of success, development and improvement to aid in range planning across Domestic and Travel Retail channels
- Produce reports for buying meetings with our suppliers
- Conduct trend research, competitor analysis and comp shopping
- Head up product meetings and glean feedback from key account managers
- Liaise closely with factories and our China office, building relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Source product in line with seasonal and promotional calendar and suggest product to be put forward for promotions
- Placing orders, updating order master sheet
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in a similar role
- the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions;
- sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise;
- excellent communication and negotiation skills;
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH, and namely Daniel Morgan acting as Interim Accountancy & Finance Specialist, deserve nothing short of a 5-star review. As someone who recently settled in the United Kingdom, I was a little worried that it would be difficult to acclimate to this new job environment and transition my skills and experience; however, I discovered VANRATH early on in my job search and instantaneously found an offering on their website that perfectly aligned with my skills/job aspirations. I applied, of course, and less than 12 hours later, Dan had initiated contact -- and the rest was history. He reached out for initial discussion regarding the position, liaised with the employer/vouched for me, set up the interview, gave me pointers, followed-up on the interview, etc. Dan basically went above and beyond to ensure an excellent match between an employer and potential employee came to fruition. Always touched base, was always available to chat/answer questions on the phone, always easy to talk to. And in combination with his help and expertise, I succeeded in the interview, secured the position, and finished signing the contract earlier today. Of course, it ultimately comes down to the individual -- but Dan professionally executed the match between myself and my new employer and could not have made it easier for us to coincide and enter an agreement. Without a doubt, I would recommend Dan for anyone in the Accountancy and Finance sector looking for new employment.
I would highly recommend Vanrath as a recruitment firm.
I worked with Adrian Harrison who took the time to fully understand what I was looking for in my next role and scope the market to find the right role & company for me.
He provided great insights into the employer due to strong relationships he has built which made me feel extremely comfortable that this employer would be a great fit.
I can't thank Adrian enough for time he spent working with me, including out of hours messages to give me updates on the process.
I had a great experience working with Vanrath. Sean Doherty was great to work with and his communication and attentiveness was very helpful throughout the experience. Even after turning down a job offer attained through Vanrath, as I didn't feel it was the right career choice for me, Sean was great at insuring that the next vacancies he sent me where much more aligned with my interest. I would highly recommend using Vanrath.
Vanrath is a great recruitment company to work for. Emma who was dealing with my recruitment was very professional and lovely to talk to. She was able to source me a job quickly but also sourced me a job that was tailored to me, what I had experience in and what I enjoyed doing, which really helped. She was so helpful and kept in touch with me during my employment. Eve was also very helpful and responded to my queries quickly. I would happily recommend Vanrath to anyone and I would use their services again down the line if I needed to.