VANRATH has partnered with an award winning Martech start-up company - Mention Me - to help lead and grow their Design team with the hire of a Product Designer.
Heading into year 10 of operation, the company is growing past the 100 employees mark, and continues to have huge success with a seamless, cost-effective Martech platform that helps its clients nurture their customers to become lifetime brand advocates, whilst spending more in the process.
- Mention Me empowers brands to harness the exponential power of fans through referral.
- Since 2013, their unique Referral Engineering® approach has delivered more than 4.5m referrals totalling USD $1.5bn in revenue for 450 brands, including Charlotte Tilbury, Farfetch, Nutmeg, Pret a Manger and Puma.
- They make brands think advocacy-first by turning referral into a strategic acquisition channel that enhances wider marketing activity and the customer experience. This vision is supported by their fast-growing partner network, which includes Emarsys, Ometria, Klaviyo and Trustpilot.
- Backed by Octopus Ventures and Eight Roads, they've raised $32 million in funding since 2018.
You will be apart of the the bread and butter:
- UX + UI design (flows, wireframes, mock-ups) prototyping
- User testing
- Visual QA
- You will present your solutions to internal teams and key stakeholders
- You will be expanding UI and component library
What's in it for you:
- A highly attractive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an extra day off for every year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work
- Weekly online yoga classes, and subsidised gym memberships
- Sessions with a qualified therapist
- An amazing office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Regular social events, from chocolate-tasting and pottery-making, to poker nights and picnics
The Ideal Person:
- You have 3-5 years in a role designing and delivering digital products
- You have experience working in SaaS, Martech, or B2B industries
- You have a thorough understanding of user behaviour psychology
- You have experience with HTML, CSS, responsive design and a good grasp of technical constraints and their impact.
- You have experience collaborating closely with an engineering team
- You pay immaculate attention to detail
- You are comfortable using and analysing data in design process
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.