VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a prestigious Food based Company in NI and Ireland with the recruitment of a Source To Pay/Procurement Expert. This is a prestigious organisation and the successful individual will reap the rewards of a company that is thriving and places immense value on their staff.
Permanent position with a Hybrid working model and Progression Opportunities - 3 days in Craigavon, 2 days at home. Flexible times available. Monday - Friday.
£40,000 - £45,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package (Room for Negotiation above on Salary for right individual)
- Supports the Source To Pay Business Process Manager in setting the process excellence agenda by providing the best practice insights to the process and technology components.
- Ensures that the process excellence strategy set by the Business Process Manager is realized within Source To Pay, driving implementation projects.
- Ensures solutions design and functional specifications are delivered according to agreed policy.
- Responsible for best practice sharing and identification of areas for improvements.
- Full Job spec available upon request - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ideal Person:
- 3 years' professional experience in a similar role (e.g Source To Pay or Procurement role) or a degree in a related field.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of SAP and proficient use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Food manufacturing background
- Experience working in a multi-site business
- Experience of integrated business systems
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves for a confidential discussion on 02890330250 or email@example.com.
OK, so a staffing agency can help you get a job - that's an obvious pro of working with them. But there are several other great benefits you gain by engaging with an agency.
According to the American Staffing Association, agencies supply some 16 million temporary and contract employees per year. Read: they have loads of part-time, contract, and otherwise flexible work gigs.
A lot of forward-thinking recruitment agencies have realized that the face of the modern workplace is rapidly changing and they are ready to accommodate that. Some firms now specialize in gig work. Others - have access to an array of remote jobs.
In either case, this means that if you want to return to work after taking a career break or, on the contrary, switch to flexible work for personal reasons, you can now find high-quality jobs via an agency too.
A lot of part-time work in years gone past was also created to fulfill more low-level tasks where the staff member was never really challenged or even valued or appreciated for their contribution. Many parents returning to work after a break and looking for part-time hours were expected to take lower grade jobs or suffer a cut to their salary as a consequence.
Luckily, things have changed a lot these days and most large employers are taking on highly qualified and experienced staff in responsible roles that now offer more flexibility to accommodate the needs of their family commitments. This can include job-share positions and roles that allow you to work part of the week from home so you get a better work/life balance.