VANRATH are pleased to support our client in their search for a public sector procurement professional to join their busy team on a full-time temporary basis.
Summary of the role
Acting as Procurement Officer you will play a key role in the effective delivery of the procurement service and achieve the key objectives set out in the departmental business plan. Delivering a comprehensive procurement service to the organisation to include providing support and advice on tendering, quotation and all other aspects of procurement activities to line managers and staff.
A full job description can be made available on successful application.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working
- Annual leave entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Discounts package
- Training and devlopment opportunities
- Ongoing professional support and career guidance form our senior consultants
The ideal candidate
- A miimum of 3 years' Public Procurement experience working in a complex multi-discipline organisation.
- Working knowledge of best practice public procurement.
- Experience in the use of an electronic e-sourcing platform.
- Good administrative and financial skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
It would be advantageous for applicants to hold or be working towards membership to the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.