VANRATH is partnering with a large Healthcare organisation in their search for a Procurement and Contracts Officer on a temporary basis and Band 5 level.
This role is paying £26k per annum plus holiday pay and excellent benefits exclusive to VANRATH.
The Ideal Person
- 2-4 years relevant experience in a Procurement, Contracts, Finance, or Project Support role
- A degree or equivalent is desirable
- Have worked effectively to influence and achieve results with a range of stakeholders
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to meet the needs of the post in full
- Proactively reviewing and sourcing goods and services in line with value for money principles.
- Providing purchasing advice and information to stakeholder relating to choice of goods and services.
- Be responsible for the administration of annual Contracts with Service Providers.
- Design and upkeep of spreadsheets to record issuing and receipt of Contracts.
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adam Stinson in the strictest confidence.