VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local organisation based in Belfast City Centre who now require an experienced Procurement Officer to join their team on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate would be looking up to 30 hours per week.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - up to £34,000 (full time equivalent)
- 30 hours per week
- No weekends
- Hybrid working available
About your next role
The Fleet & Procurement officer is a pivotal role within the organisation. The post holder will be expected to manage the centralised procurement and fleet administration function and utilise a high level of commercial awareness in a rapidly changing environment.
The successful candidate will also ensure the timely and efficient procurement of a large expenditure of centralised goods and services across premises in Northern Ireland, UK, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. This will also include managing the organisation's insurance provision which includes fleet management, fleet procurement, compliance, budgeting and query handling.
- Educated to Degree level
- Minimum of 1 year's procurement experience
- Experience of writing tenders
- Understanding of fleet management
- Strong negotiation skills
What you'll do
- To maintain the company's external and internal fleet driver management systems
- Carry out effective costs exercises to identify potential providers for the organisation
- Prepare and issue invitations to tender
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislations are adhered too.
- Other ad hoc duties when required
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''